Return to your claim
The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme ended on 30 September 2021. 14 October 2021 was the last date to make a claim for September.
You can return to the service to:
- view a previous claim
- delete a claim (within 72 hours of making the claim)
You’ll need the Government Gateway user ID and password you got when you registered for PAYE online.
Online services may be slow during busy times. Check if there are any problems with the service.
Check guidance for the scheme
You can read guidance to check:
- If you were eligible to claim.
- Which employees you could have put on furlough .
- Steps to take when calculating a claim.
- How to calculate a claim.
- Guidance for making a claim (when the scheme was open).
- How to report payments in PAYE Real Time Information.
How to pay the grant back
Find out how to pay all or some of your grant back if you:
- have overclaimed
- do not need the grant
- want to make a voluntary payment
Use HMRC’s digital assistant to find more information about the COVID-19 support schemes.
You can also contact HMRC if you cannot get the help you need online.
We are receiving a very high numbers of calls, so do not contact us unnecessarily. This will help us manage our essential public services during these challenging times.
There is no right of appeal if you are ineligible for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. You should contact us if you think you do not meet the eligibility criteria due to:
- an HMRC error
- unreasonable delays caused by HMRC
You can use our complaints service if you are not satisfied with the way we have handled your claim.